Hilary is a creative, empathetic individual with experience in the digital world and a desire to innovate and ameliorate.
In her previous role as a Branding Specialist at BrandYourself, Hilary created and executed online reputation management campaigns for her clients at BrandYourself, Inc. You can read some of her search engine optimization advice on the BrandYourself blog. She loved the high energy office environment and staying current with Google’s algorithm updates, social media changes and tech trends.
While not working, you can find her sampling cuisines at restaurants in the city, dancing to live music or doing yoga. She also loves to travel! Hilary also has an interest in neuroscience and biology, although not yet fully explored. Slightly related, her Celiac’s Disease has encouraged her to learn about different foods and the nutrients they provide. She occasionally blogs about her findings.
Hilary’s skills include:
- Personal brand extraction, strategy and execution
- Search Engine Optimization Certification by BrandYourself (knowledge of current best practices and “white hat” tactics)
- Online Reputation Management (blogging for engagement, social media strategy and execution)
- WordPress (website creation, minor theme customization and blogging)
- CSS and HTML (basic)
- Photoshop and Illustrator (basic)
- Other: Excel, Google Drive, Keynote, iMovie, PowerPoint
- Language: Spanish (intermediate)